Frost & Sullivan: Technological Advancement And Increasing Investment In End-user Industries Boosts Automation Market In Japan
Price reduction of DCS drives will increase demand from small- and medium-scale manufacturing units. PC-based SCADA systems, HMI solutions and MES-integrated enterprise resource planning solutions too are expected to see increased demand. The steady growth in manufacturing and technological advancements will also support growth in the MES segment, which is currently suffering due to low awareness of the technology's benefits.
"Cost, performance, prompt delivery, support, technology, reliability, and customer relationships will be key competitive factors in the automation and controls market," stressed Venkatesan. "After-sales service support, in particular, is required to have an edge over other competitors."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Jessie Loh, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com , with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Analysis of the Automation and Controls Market and Growth Opportunity in Japan is part of the Industrial Automation & Process Control Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: Global MES and ECQM Market for the Regulated Industries, Automation and Controls Market in Southeast Asia and Australia- New Zealand, Middle East Advanced Process Control and Process Optimization Market, Global DCS Market, and Automation & Software Solutions for Power Industry. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts