- Create a more level playing field for SMEs by removing the significant structural advantages that State-Owned Enterprises have over SMEs;
- Reform the interest rate regime, so that China’s banks will increase their focus on SME lending in order to preserve good interest margins;
- Harness a local banking model with right mix of global banks, large national banks and smaller regional / local banks to create efficiency in financing and serving SMEs; and
- Develop Electronic Payment Innovations that meet SMEs’ unique needs.
New Wave Of Growth In China: Innovation Through Developing SMEs. MasterCard White Paper
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.