CAMERON | PACE Group Earns 2 Sports Emmy Nominations
BURBANK, Calif., March 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CAMERON | PACE Group has been nominated along with ESPN 3D and CBS for two Sports Emmys in the Outstanding Technical Team (Remote) category, it was announced this week.
CAMERON | PACE Group (CPG) received nominations from the 34th Annual Sports Emmy Awards for its work on ESPN 3D's Winter X Games 16 and the 2012 PGA Masters Golf Tournament, a joint production between CBS and ESPN 3D.
"Our thanks to the National Television Academy for its recognition," said Vince Pace, CPG's co-founder and co-chair. "Both the ESPN Winter X Games and the Masters Golf Tournament are internationally recognized for excellence in sports broadcast. CPG is proud be a part of that tradition to innovate the sports experience for the viewer."Both broadcasts presented a unique set of challenges for CPG technicians and engineers. The 2012 Winter X Games in Aspen required the deployment of 34 camera systems in six different event locations, some reaching higher than 9,000 feet. Five different rig variations, ranging from handhelds to robotic cameras, were used to capture the action. CPG's coverage of the 2012 Masters featured 28 systems. Coverage included the telecast of the Par 3 Contest, which took place the day before the start of the official golf tournament. The addition of a second location to the five-day shoot required strategic repositioning of seven different rigs around the expansive Augusta course. This year's nominations mark the latest chapter in the National Television Academy's recognition of CPG's 3D capabilities. The group was awarded a 2011 Sports Emmy for Technical Achievement for its coverage of the U.S. Open Tennis Championship. CPG also received a Sports Emmy the following year for Winter X Games 15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV