Rep. Dana Rohrabacher Screens "Hating Breitbart"
California Lawmaker Brings Film to an Enthusiastic Crowd In His District
LOS ANGELES, March 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Pixel and Verse Entertainment issued the following:
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) screened "Hating Breitbart" last night for an enthusiastic crowd of 200 campaign staff and supporters in Costa Mesa, California.
"The film was both entertaining and inspiring," Rohrabacher said following the screening. "We know that we have lost a great champion of truth, but we also know that it's up to us to let his courage and commitment to truth inspire us to carry the torch forward."HATING BREITBART , a film that explores the life and impact of the late media guru Andrew Breitbart, a loved, loathed, and passionate media whistleblower, has been screened at numerous events to standing-room-only crowds. The film will be released on May 17 th in select theaters across the U.S. and on DVD and Video On Demand. At the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), "Hating Breitbart" was awarded "Best Film" at the 2013 Blog Bash. " Andrew Breitbart was a tour de force and the center of gravity," said Andrew Marcus, the film's director, during a Q&A session with members of the audience following the film. Marcus had flown in from Chicago to be on hand for the screening. "We wanted to capture Andrew as he was: loud, passionate and occasionally profane when he saw liberal hypocrisy in the mainstream media," he added. "But we also wanted to make sure that all Americans can see what a fascinating man he was and why his messages of media corruption and the rising tide of citizen journalism are even more important today than when he passed away."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV