Banks Now Able To Enrich Their Consumer Banking Offerings With New Online And Mobile Banking Range Of Products From Misys
IND Group provides innovative best-in-class digital banking technology for financial institutions. The key differentiator of our banking and payments solutions is the deep focus on customer experience and enhanced sales capabilities. Web 2.0 services today, like social networks or mobile apps have raised the expectations of customers - towards banks as well. We help the financial community to answer these expectations with IND Banking Front-office technology based products, which were designed using data visualization, simplification of banking language and extensive usability testing. Our technology makes our clients capable to fulfil the major digital banking business goals: multiplying the number of transactions, reinforce online sales and strengthen customer loyalty.
IND was the first vendor to implement gamification tools into online banking, creating a unique Personal Finance Manager and Planner solution that received an outstanding reception worldwide. In 2012 IND announced the world's first Facebook transfer with Alior Sync Bank.
Growing since its inception in 1997, IND Group operates in Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and the UK, and is represented through local business partners in CIS countries and in the Middle East.
Find out more at http://www.indgroup.euFor further information please contact Edward Taylor Global Head of Public Relations Misys +44(0)20-3320-5530 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Misys
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV