Broncos Cheerleaders Help MADD Colorado Kick Off Annual 5K Walk With Bowling Event
LAKEWOOD, Colo., March 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- MADD Colorado kicked off its annual Walk Like MADD® event during an afternoon of bowling to "STRIKE out drunk driving" with some very special guests... the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders! The cheerleaders were there to cheer on MADD supporters, volunteers, and community partners as they bowled to raise awareness and funds to keep Colorado communities safe. The kickoff bowling event was designed to give Walk teams the opportunity to sign up their walkers and raise funds — all while having fun as a team.
"We're thrilled with the turnout today to kick off our Walk Like MADD campaign," said Fran Lanzer, MADD Colorado's Walk Like MADD Coordinator. "Our community came together in a big way to show their support for MADD's mission, and the funds raised will be put to good use saving lives, serving people and making our roadways safer."
Walk Like MADD is a community-driven 5K walk where every dollar raised supports MADD's lifesaving programs and services. To register for the Denver Walk Like MADD event or make a donation, please visit www.walklikemadd.org/denver.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV