A new kind of arms race is about to begin. Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) and Insomniac Games announced that the four-person co-op action shooter – Fuse™ – will launch on May 28 in North America and on May 31 in Europe. Fuse thrusts players into the roles of four elite, covert agents – Dalton Brooks, Izzy Sinclair, Jacob Kimble and Naya Deveraux – each with their own Xenotech weapon and set of unique skills used to fight to protect mankind from a deadly alien energy source known as Fuse. Developed by the critically-acclaimed independent studio, Insomniac Games, Fuse will mark the company’s first multiplatform release when it becomes available for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system this spring.
Fuse Key Art (Photo: Business Wire)
“Insomniac Games is known for delivering best-in-class weaponry that breaks the mold of traditional video games – and Fuse is no different,” said Ted Price, CEO and Founder of Insomniac Games. “These Xenotech weapons further the innovation players will find in this unique, action co-op shooter. We can’t wait to bring Fuse, our first multi-platform game, to gamers worldwide this May.”
Players who pre-order Fuse from select retailers will be able to unlock special armor and weapon customization for each of the game’s four elite agents. These weapons can be used to bolster their characters’ respective arsenals through increased damage on all one-handed weapons.
The pre-order bonuses include:
- Four Hyperion Prototype Agent Armor Skins—Upgrade your agents’ look with four special, state-of-the-art armor skins discovered inside the top-secret Hyperion Base
- Four Hyperion Prototype Weapon Skins—Customize your Fuse weapons with four skins based on each of the original prototypes developed inside Hyperion Base
- Quickdraw Team Perk—Increase your damage with this team perk adding powerful Fuse elements to all one-handed weapons for all four characters in your squad
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts