TEL AVIV, Israel, March 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
In clarification of the press release issued by Strauss Group, we would like to emphasize and clarify that no strategic decision was made to scale down the green coffee export operation in Brazil.
The reduction in green coffee export activity in 2012 was due to the price decrease of green coffee, the price volatility, as well as the transportation conditions which existed in 2012.
Green coffee export from Brazil has been and will be an important part of the Company coffee business and profit; in addition to the profit generated by the operation itself, the green coffee export operation generates various synergies with the other coffee operations of the Brazilian subsidiary.For further information: Talia Sessler Director of Investor Relations Strauss Group Ltd. +972-54-5772195 +972-3-6752545 firstname.lastname@example.org Osnat Golan VP Communications & Digital, Spokesperson Strauss Group Ltd. +972-52-8288111 +972-3-6752281 Or Gil Messing External Communications Director Strauss Group Ltd. +972-54-2525272 SOURCE Strauss Group Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV