Online Pawnshop PawnUp.com Is Increasing Their List Of Accepted Items - Again
MONTREAL, March 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "It is not a secret that many online pawn stores keep on limiting the list of valuables they accept. The reasoning behind this business model, I believe, is their inability to move these types of items and or make big profits on them. Here, at PawnUp.com, we want to make a difference and help more people get more cash for their items as often as possible. For these reasons, we decided to increase our list of accepted items again," - said Jay Martin, a spokesperson for PawnUp.com.
Online pawnshop PawnUp.com has helped thousands of people to get cash for their various valuables since 2011, offering collateralized (secured) loans from $200 to $2,000,000 to individuals and businesses.
"We are open to speak to all of our customers and we always treat our customers equally. No phone call or e-mail goes unanswered. If there is a possibility for us to help our customers, we'll make sure that everything in our power is done to make it happen," Mr. Martin concluded.
About PawnUp.comPawnUp.com is the leading provider of secured loans online. It offers very low interest rates, professional customer service, free evaluations, free shipping and insurance, security and complete confidentiality. Website: www.pawnup.com This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE PawnUp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV