SILICON VALLEY, California: $20,000,000 Historically Significant Estate To Be Sold At Private Auction
SILICON VALLEY, Calif., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the nation's finest private residences, Villa Lauriston, will be sold at auction on April 21, 2013 with a starting bid of $8,880,000. Luxury home auction consultant, Guy Masters, along with listing agent Olivia Decker of Decker Bullock Sotheby's International Realty are presenting this incredible opportunity.
Commissioned in the 1920s for Herbert Edwards Law, the original owner of the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, this 20 room, approximately 16,000 sq. ft., Florentine style villa features the finest historic materials and artifacts from San Francisco mansions and European palaces.
Located on a knoll of Portola Valley in the heart of Silicon Valley, just minutes from the famed Sand Hill Road venture capital firms in Palo Alto and Stanford University, this magnificent architectural jewel is set in a private 28.4 acre park-like parcel, surrounded by 1,000 acres of dedicated open space with natural beauty, serenity and privacy. Some of the amenities include tennis court, pool, a stone building with six car garage and guest house on top, manicured grounds, workshop, reflecting pond, conservatory/sunken garden with fountain, former pool/concert stage, two acre 600-vine vineyard, vegetable garden, picnic area with arbor, natural waterfall/streams and much more. This unique estate is ideal for a business retreat or a family compound.The property may be previewed by appointment or by attending one of the special viewing events. Brokers protected. For property photos, reports, auction terms and conditions, please visit www.VillaLauristonAuction.com or contact Guy Masters: 1-707-331-0525. SOURCE Guy Masters, Auction Consultant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV