Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW), a Delaware corporation (“the Company”), today announced that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Tuesday, May 28, 2013, beginning at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time at the offices of Latham & Watkins LLP, located at 885 Third Avenue, New York, N.Y. 10022.
The Company’s stockholders of record at the close of business on April 17, 2013, will be entitled to receive notice of the annual meeting and to vote upon matters considered at the meeting. Additional information regarding the annual meeting will be provided in the company's Notice of Annual Meeting which will be mailed together with proxy materials to shareholders of record.
About Accuride Corporation
With headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of components to the North American commercial vehicle industry. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, and other commercial vehicle components. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride®, Accuride Wheel End Solutions™, Gunite®, Imperial™ and Brillion™. Accuride’s common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ACW. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.AccurideCorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV