- Appointment of shareholders to approve and sign the minutes of the Shareholders' Meeting.
- Consideration of the Company's Balance Sheet, Statements of Comprehensive Income, Statements of Changes in Shareholders' Equity, Statements of Cash Flows, Notes, Auditors' Report, Supervisory Committee's Report, Annual Report and Corporate Governance Code for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, Management's Discussion and Analysis required by the regulations of the Argentine Securities Commission, Additional Information required by Section 68 of the Listing Regulations of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, Auditor's Report and Supervisory Committee's Report, all for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
- Consideration of allocation of the results for the year. Absorption of Accumulated Earnings against "Additional Paid-in Capital" account (for purposes of dealing with this item, the Shareholders' Meeting shall qualify as an extraordinary meeting).
- Consideration of Board of Directors' and Supervisory Committee's performance.
- Consideration of fees payable to the Board and to the Supervisory Committee for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 for $12,838,295 (total fees). According to the Argentine Securities Commission's rules, the result for this fiscal year is a computable loss.
- Consideration of fees payable to the Independent Auditor.
- Increase to ten (10) the number of Regular Directors of the Company. Amendment to the Bylaws (for purposes of dealing with this item, the Shareholders' Meeting shall qualify as an extraordinary meeting).
- Approval of the amended and restated Bylaws (for purposes of dealing with this item, the Shareholders' Meeting shall qualify as an extraordinary meeting).
- Consideration of resignation tendered by Mr. Roberto Luis Maestretti to his position as Alternate Director of the Company. Appointment of Regular Directors and Alternate Directors. Appointment of Statutory Auditors.
- Appointment of Independent Auditor and Alternate Independent Auditor who shall render an opinion on the financial statements for the fiscal year started on January 1, 2013 and determination of fees payable to them.
- Consideration of allocation of a budgetary item for the operation of the Audit Committee.
- Grant of authorizations to carry out proceedings and filings necessary to obtain the relevant registrations.
Pampa Energia Announces General Ordinary And Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting For April 26, 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts