RENO, Nev., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Potash America, Inc. (OTCBB: PTAM) ("PTAM", the "Company") announces that Barry Wattenberg has resigned as a Director, Chairman, President and Treasurer of the Company, effective immediately. The Company wishes to thank Barry Wattenberg for his invaluable guidance to the Company during his term and wish him all the best in the future.
The Company is pleased to announce that Matthew Markin has joined the Board of Directors and has been appointed as Chairman and President.
The Company also announces a change in control of the Company by a private transfer of 80,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company from Barry Wattenberg to Matthew Markin, which shares represent 54.19% of the issued and outstanding share capital.
For Additional Information, Contact:E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Potash America, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV