KELOWNA, BC, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Appiphany Technologies Holdings Corp. ("Appiphany") (OTCBB:APHD) announces that effective March 4, 2013, Mr. Allen Szeliga has resigned as Chief Financial Officer and Mr. Jesse Keller has stepped in to replace him.
"We would like to thank Mr. Szeliga for his contributions while he was CFO" stated Jesse Keller, President & CEO of Appiphany. "His input and insight was greatly appreciated and we wish him all the best with his future endeavors." concluded Mr. Keller.
About Appiphany Technologies Holdings Corp.
Appiphany Technologies is a digital media corporation specializing in advanced mobile device applications. The vision of Appiphany is to be a market leader as a technology entertainment company that blends the physical and virtual worlds with each product.Appiphany is a Development Stage Company, as defined by Financial Accounting Standards Board ("FASB") Accounting Standards Codification ("ASC") 915, Development Stage Entities, and has not yet generated significant revenues from their intended business activities. For an overview of Appiphany Technologies please go to: http://appiphanytech.com/appiphany-technologies-holding-corp-aphd-company-overview Forward-Looking Statements Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties. See Appiphany's filings with the SEC which may identify specific factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. SOURCE Appiphany Technologies Holding Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV