D&W Fine Pack Names New Vice President, Human Resources
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- D&W Fine Pack, a Mid Oaks Investments LLC portfolio company, announces that Kate Daly has joined D&W Fine Pack as Vice President, Human Resources of the company.
Daly will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of company-wide human resources strategies and programs, including compensation and benefits, staffing, training and employee development, employee relations, HR information systems and payroll.
She was previously with PSAV Presentation Services, a global organization in the meetings and events industry, where she was Senior Vice President, Human Resources. Prior to PSAV, Daly was Director of Training and Development at Panasonic Corporation, one of the largest electronic product manufacturers in the world.
Daly earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y."We are pleased to have Kate join D&W Fine Pack," said David Randall, D&W Fine Pack President and CEO. "Kate's HR experience and skills will greatly complement our executive team and help us continue to assemble the highest-quality team of professionals to fulfill our corporate objectives and serve our customers." D&W Fine Pack is a leader in food packaging and foodservice disposables, and now one of the largest foodservice packaging firms in North America. The company continues to expand, providing a broad range of solutions in single-use containers, tableware, cutlery, straws and meal kits. As a committed leader in sustainable developments, D&W promotes eco-friendly packaging using renewable resources. SOURCE D&W Fine Pack
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV