D&W Fine Pack Names New Chief Information Officer
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- D&W Fine Pack, a Mid Oaks Investments LLC portfolio company, announces that Michael Casula has been named Chief Information Officer of the company.
In his role as CIO, Casula will be responsible for directing business improvement programs and optimizing the IT investment agenda to deliver improved capability and business results. In addition, he will play a key role in driving operational excellence across the D&W Fine Pack organization.
Previously a Senior Manager with Tahoe Partners, an information technology consulting firm, Casula was also the CIO at Chef Solutions Inc., a manufacturer of food products. Earlier in his career he held various positions of increasing responsibility with British Petroleum, Ondeo Nalco Company and Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company.
Casula earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Iowa and is a graduate of the KMI Executive Program from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University."I am extremely excited to have Mike as part of our management team," noted David Randall, D&W Fine Pack President and CEO. "He will be instrumental in helping us address our short- and long-term information needs." D&W Fine Pack is a leader in food packaging and foodservice disposables, and now one of the largest foodservice packaging firms in North America. The company continues to expand, providing a broad range of solutions in single-use containers, tableware, cutlery, straws and meal kits. As a committed leader in sustainable developments, D&W promotes eco-friendly packaging using renewable resources. SOURCE D&W Fine Pack
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV