D&W Fine Pack Names New President/CEO
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- D&W Fine Pack, a Mid Oaks Investments LLC portfolio company, recently named David H. Randall as President and CEO, effective immediately.
Randall joined D&W Fine Pack in August 2012 as Senior Vice President - Administration. Previously, he was the President and CEO of Liquid Container LP, a blow molder of plastic containers for food and consumer products markets. Randall began his career at Liquid Container as the company's CFO. He was named President in 2006.
"We are very pleased to have an executive of David's stature and experience joining D&W Fine Pack," commented Don Piazza, Chairman of D&W Fine Pack. "Dave brings a wealth of relevant industry experience and leadership acumen to our company as we continue to integrate the business and strengthen our position as the supplier of choice among our customers."
D&W Fine Pack is a leader in food packaging and foodservice disposables, and now one of the largest foodservice packaging firms in North America. The company continues to expand, providing a broad range of solutions in single-use containers, tableware, cutlery, straws and meal kits. As a committed leader in sustainable developments, D&W promotes eco-friendly packaging using renewable resources.SOURCE D&W Fine Pack
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV