MONTREAL, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) said today it will hold its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders in Edmonton, Alta., on April 23, 2013.
The meeting will be held in the Empire Ballroom of the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, 10065 100 th Street, starting at 9.30 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time. CN will provide an audio webcast of the meeting via the Investors section of its website, www.cn.ca/investors.
The company's Management Information Circular and Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders, its 2012 Annual Report, and the 2012 Annual Information Form and Form 40-F are available in the Investors section of CN's website.
Print copies of CN's 2012 Annual Report are available from CN Public Affairs by calling 1-888-888-5909. The Report is printed on 100 per cent post-consumer fibre, is Forest Stewardship Certified, Rainforest Alliance Certified, and produced from responsibly sourced fibre. The Report was manufactured carbon neutral and chlorine free, using 100 per cent renewable electricity.CN - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., Green Bay, Wis., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Memphis, and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca. SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV