DALLAS , March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced the sale of its Service Experts business to a majority-owned entity of American Capital, Ltd. The all-cash deal closed on March 22 and includes a two-year equipment supply agreement. Terms of the sale and supply agreement were not disclosed. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20020304/DAM053LOGO)
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. Lennox International stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LII". Additional company information is available at http://www.lennoxinternational.com.
CONTACT: Steve Harrison, Vice President, Investor Relations of Lennox International Inc., (972) 497-6670
SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV