Bio-pharma Internal Communications Groups Evolving For Structure Optimization
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- From Medical Affairs groups to brand teams conducting new product launches, Internal Communications groups within biopharmaceutical companies are constantly evolving to reflect the changing goals and strategies of the industry. Rearranging the structure of the group in order to support new corporate initiatives is a key change that executives must enforce in coming years. Across the bio-pharma sector, establishing service levels to reflect priorities and resources is essential for optimization of group effectiveness.
In order to fully understand the emerging needs of Internal Communication groups in the bio-pharma industry, Best Practices, LLC developed a benchmarking study. The primary research, "Internal Communications Excellence: Optimizing Group Structure & Operations," addresses current trends in external communications with respect to its structural models, staffing and investment levels.
Key insights from this study include:
- Across the bio-pharma sector, outsourcing appears as a key tactic to manage variable issues and budgets.
- Nearly 50 percent of pharma companies believe significant opportunities exist with key external partners to improve clarity of roles, responsibilities, performance metrics and annual planning.
- Across industries, Internal Communications leaders clearly think the most effective approach for serving internal customers is to assign staff 100% to either customers and/or an issue/topic
This benchmarking research drew participation from executives from 26 leading biopharmaceutical, healthcare, and medical device companies. The full 61-page report contains more than 100 benchmark metrics and 20 executive narratives, providing communications executives with organizational models and trends and insights about structure, staffing and investment levels.To learn more about this report, download a complimentary excerpt at http://www3.best-in-class.com/rr1094.htm. For more information on other recent primary research studies, contact us at 919.403.0251 or visit our website at email@example.com. ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLCBest Practices, LLC is a leading benchmarking, consulting and advisory services firm serving biopharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide. Best Practices, LLC's clients include all the top 10 and 48 of the top 50 global healthcare companies. The firm conducts primary research and consulting using its comprehensive proprietary benchmarking tools and analysis. The operational insights, findings and analysis form the basis for our Benchmarking Reports, databases and advisory services to support executives in commercial and R&D operations. SOURCE Best Practices, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV