American Learning Corporation's Common Stock To Begin Trading On The OTCQB Market
JERICHO, N.Y., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Learning Corporation (the "Company") announced that the delisting of its common stock from the NASDAQ Stock Market LLC became effective at the close of trading today. The Company's common stock will begin trading on the OTCQB Marketplace ("OTCQB") under the ticker symbol "ALRN" commencing Monday, March 25, 2013. Investors will be able to view the Real Time Level II stock quotes for ALRN at http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ALRN/quote.
The move to OTCQB does not change the Company's reporting obligations with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to the requirements of Section 12(g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Accordingly, the Company will continue to file its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Annual Report on Form 10-K and Current Reports on Form 8-K.
American Learning Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Interactive Therapy Group Consultants, Inc. and Signature Learning Resources, Inc., offers a comprehensive range of services to children with developmental delays and disabilities.
SOURCE American Learning Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV