Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) today announced the declaration of a regular quarterly dividend of eighteen cents ($.18) per share on the common stock of the Corporation. The dividend will be paid on April 30, 2013 to shareholders of record on April 15, 2013.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation is a leading producer of forged and cast rolling mill rolls for the worldwide steel and aluminum industries. It is also a producer of air and liquid processing equipment.
The matters discussed herein may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Some of these risks are set forth in the Corporation's Annual Report on Form 10-K as well as the Corporation's other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV