CALGARY, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Canadian Pacific (TSX:CP)(NYSE:CP) today announced its annual meeting of shareholders to be held at the Royal York Hotel in Toronto, Ontario on Wednesday, May 1, 2013, at 9:00 am eastern standard time.
Paul Haggis, Chairman of the Board of Directors, will chair the meeting and the Company's Chief Executive Officer, E. Hunter Harrison will review the company's 2012 performance and talk about the transformational journey that is occurring at CP. Mr. Harrison will then be joined by Keith Creel, President & Chief Operating Officer, to answer questions from shareholders.
There will be a live audio webcast of the meeting available on the company's corporate website www.cpr.ca.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV