KnowledgeVision Raises $1.875 Million To Accelerate Growth
LINCOLN, Mass., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KnowledgeVision Systems, the leader in online video presentation technology, has closed a new $1.875 million round of financing from institutional, private, and strategic investors. The money will fund new product initiatives, while at the same time supporting the company's rapid growth in customers worldwide.
KnowledgeVision's cloud-based services make it easy to create interactive video experiences by synchronizing presentation slides with video or audio streams, reference links, navigation, searchable transcripts, and social media tools. These online presentations are used for e-learning, content marketing, sales enablement, corporate communications, and investor relations.
An online demonstration of KnowledgeVision may be viewed at www.knowledgevision.com/demonstration.
"The past year has brought a steady flow of innovations from KnowledgeVision's development team," said CEO Michael Kolowich. "From app-less tablet and iPhone mobility to advanced tracking and analytics, KnowledgeVision's customers have seen the capabilities of our tools expand as fast as they can suggest new ideas. We want to continue offering the online presentation solution our clients won't outgrow.""Our client and revenue base is now three times as large as it was at the beginning of last year," said Kolowich. "That reflects the growth in the corporate video marketing as a marketing and e-learning tool, as well as the increasing recognition of online presentations as an important new medium. This financing will allow us to expand our sales and client support efforts, which now reach around the world as far as Australia and Japan." Nearly half of today's new financing comes from new investors, according to Kolowich. All of the company's previous major investors made substantial investments in the current round, including venture investor GrandBanks Capital. About KnowledgeVision KnowledgeVision is single-mindedly focused on making online video work harder:
- to make it perform better as a content marketing tool;
- to make it more impactful as a sales tool;
- to make it more engaging as a learning tool; and
- to make it more effective as a corporate communications tool.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV