InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU), a leading national provider of infusion pumps and related services for the U.S. healthcare industry, today announced that it will issue results for the fourth quarter 2012 on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Company will also conduct a conference call for investors on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter performance and results. To participate in this call, please dial in toll-free (888) 895-5479 and use the confirmation number 34394082.
A replay of the call will be available via the Company’s website for 30 days following the call at http://www.infusystem.com/investors.
About InfuSystem Holdings, Inc.InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of infusion pumps and related services to hospitals, oncology practices and other alternate site healthcare providers. Headquartered in Madison Heights, Michigan, the Company delivers local, field-based customer support, and also operates Centers of Excellence in Michigan, Kansas, California, and Ontario, Canada. The Company's stock is traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol INFU.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV