Revenue grew by 0.46% during the most recent quarter ($216.6M vs. $215.6M y/y). Accounts receivable grew by -12.64% during the same time period ($103.7M vs. $118.7M y/y). Receivables, as a percentage of current assets, decreased from 14.03% to 11.67% during the most recent quarter (comparing 3 months ending 2012-12-31 to 3 months ending 2011-12-31).
5. Providence Service Corp. (PRSC): Provides and manages government sponsored social services and non-emergency transportation services. Market cap at $245.63M, most recent closing price at $19.19.
Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 624,836 shares, which represents about 5.7% of the company's 10.97M share float.
Revenue grew by 18.99% during the most recent quarter ($280.29M vs. $235.55M y/y). Accounts receivable grew by 12.77% during the same time period ($98.71M vs. $87.53M y/y). Receivables, as a percentage of current assets, decreased from 54.89% to 53.66% during the most recent quarter (comparing 3 months ending 2012-09-30 to 3 months ending 2011-09-30).
7. ViaSat Inc. (VSAT): Engages in the design, production, and marketing of satellite and other wireless communication, and networking systems for government and commercial customers. Market cap at $2.14B, most recent closing price at $47.96. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 1,109,880 shares, which represents about 4.69% of the company's 23.65M share float.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV