TORONTO, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Mood Media Corporation (ISIN: CA61534J1057) (TSX:MM / LSE AIM:MM ("Mood Media" or the "Company"), will hold its conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results with the investment community on Thursday March 28 at 8:30 a.m. EST.
Participants will include Lorne Abony, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ben Gujral, Chief Financial Officer.
To participate, please dial 416-764-8646 or toll free at 1-888-396-8049. A replay will be available for one week following the teleconference by dialling 416-764-8691 or toll free at 1-877-674-6060 and entering passcode 296386.
About Mood Media CorporationMood Media Corporation (TSX:MM/ LSE AIM:MM), is one of the world's largest designers of in-store consumer experiences, including audio, visual, interactive, scent, voice and advertising solutions. Mood Media's solutions reach over 150 million consumers each day through 560,000 subscriber locations in over 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Mood Media Corporation's client base includes more than 850 U.S. and international brands in diverse market sectors that include: retail, from fashion to financial services; hospitality, from hotels to health spas; and food retail, including restaurants, bars, quick-serve and fast casual dining. Our marketing platforms include 77% of the top 100 retailers in the United States and 100% of the top 50 quick-serve and fast-casual restaurant companies. For further information about Mood Media, please visit www.moodmedia.com. SOURCE Mood Media Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV