- John W. Altmeyer was appointed a director on March 18, 2013. He has served since 1997 as President and Chief Executive Officer of Carlisle Syntec, Inc., located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Carlisle Syntec, a roofing manufacturer, is a key segment of Carlisle Companies, a New York Stock Exchange listed company. Prior to joining Carlisle in 1987, he was previously employed by Syracuse-based Carrier Corporation. Mr. Altmeyer served as a director since 1992 of Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc. which was acquired by Berkshire in October 2012.
- Laurie Norton Moffatt will be a director nominee to stand for election at the 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Ms. Moffatt currently serves as the Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Norman Rockwell museum in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. Under her leadership, the museum became the first to receive the National Humanities Medal, America's highest humanities honor. Ms. Moffatt has served as a delegate and speaker for the U.S. State Department. An active community leader, she is a founder of 1Berkshire and Berkshire Creative Economy Council and currently serves as a trustee of Berkshire Health Systems.
Berkshire Hills Announces Board Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.