Global Ammunition Market: Large Caliber, Medium Caliber And Small Caliber - 2012-2017
DUBLIN, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the " Global Ammunition Market (Large Caliber, Medium Caliber and Small Caliber) (2012 - 2017)" report to their offering.
This report presents a complete analysis of the global ammunition market across next five years. It analyses about the factors driving the market, the challenges faced by the industry and about the factors restraining the growth of the market. It also discusses the key industry trends, market trends and technology trends that is about to influence the global ammunition market.It provides a complete market size of the global ammunition market over the next five years and talks about the market share by different ammunition type. It provides insight in to regional trends in spending and analysis the market size by region and also provides data on spending patterns by ammunition category for each region. It tracks, analysis and lays out the market size of the major defense spenders in each region and provides market share by sub category namely, Large, Medium, Small, Artillery and Mortar ammunition. It provides details on the market trends, industry trends and technology trends shaping the market. It talks about leading competitors in the global ammunition market and apart from a general overview of the companies and also provides details on their financial position, key products and markets, key developments and market strategy. Some Key Take-Aways - The Global Ammunition Market was estimated to be $8,150.3 million in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.67% to reach $8,428.8 million by 2017. - Small calibre ammunition hold a market share of 44.51 percent of the total market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV