Family Research Council Experts Attending Supreme Court Marriage Oral Arguments, March For Marriage Rally
WASHINGTON, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Family Research Council experts will be available for media interviews concerning the marriage cases that the U.S. Supreme Court will review next week. Family Research Council's Ken Klukowski, J.D. will be attending Supreme Court oral arguments on the Defense of Marriage Act and Proposition 8 Tuesday and Wednesday. FRC is also a co-sponsor of the March for Marriage taking place outside of the Supreme Court on Tuesday.
Cathy Ruse, J.D., senior legal fellow, will speak at the March for Marriage rally. Additionally, FRC President Tony Perkins will discuss the oral arguments and the march on his daily radio show, Washington Watch, heard weekdays from 5-6 p.m. Eastern on the American Family Radio network and online at www.TonyPerkins.com. Peter Sprigg, senior fellow for policy studies, will also be available to discuss oral arguments, the March for Marriage and the issues related to DOMA and Prop 8.
Finally, senior fellow Chris Gacek, J.D., Ph.D., will be available to discuss FRC's amicus briefs in the DOMA and Prop 8 cases. Gacek worked with Paul B. Linton, J.D. of the Thomas More Society on the briefs.Defense of Marriage Act amicus brief: http://www.frc.org/legalbrief/amicus-brief-us-v-windsor Proposition 8 amicus brief: http://www.frc.org/legalbrief/amicus-brief-hollingsworth-v-perry CONTACT: J.P. Duffy or Darin Miller, (866) FRC-NEWS or (866) 372-6397 SOURCE Family Research Council
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV