- The University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro in New Jersey, which doubles the size of the hospital's emergency facilities and demonstrates a commitment to sustainability with features such as a green roof and high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment;
- The South Patient Tower at Inova Fairfax in Falls Church, Virginia, which adds more than 170 private patient rooms to the hospital's campus;
- Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, one of the largest pediatric facilities in the country which benefited from the use of Lean construction methods and Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools; and
- Kaleida Health's Gates Vascular Institute in Buffalo, New York, which features high-efficiency plumbing fixtures and a host of other sustainable elements, equipment, and materials to create an efficient research and treatment facility on the University at Buffalo campus.
Modern Healthcare Survey Ranks Turner Number One Builder
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts