Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said that while investors worried about everything from gross margins to future orders to growth in China, the company had positive news on all fronts during its conference call.
Cramer said the key metric for Nike has always been future orders, which were up 7% for the quarter. That makes Nike a stock that will go up when the markets go up, but not go down a lot when the markets fall. Like McDonald's (MCD), Cramer said he sees Nike slowly marching higher."This is the turnaround quarter we've been waiting for," Cramer concluded. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV