Ashcraft & Gerel LLP: Jury Orders GE Healthcare To Pay Injured Ohio Man $5 Million
The case is " Paul Decker and Karen Decker v. GE Healthcare Inc.," No. 1:12-gd-50004-DAP in U.S. District Court for Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division.
Attorney Contacts: Christopher V. Tisi and Michelle Parfitt, Ashcraft & Gerel LLP, Washington, D.C., 202.783.6400, www.ashcraftandgerel.com.
Media Contact: Erin Powers, Powers MediaWorks LLC, for Ashcraft & Gerel LLP, 281.703.6000, email@example.com.
SOURCE Ashcraft & Gerel LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV