Chrysler Brand Launches 'Unboxing' For The New Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- World-renowned fashion designer and Detroit native John Varvatos featured in Chrysler brand's new advertising campaign
- 'Unboxing' showcases the new 2013 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition arriving in dealerships this spring
- Spot showcases collaboration between the Chrysler brand and John Varvatos' signature design language for a Detroit-tough attitude.
- Special guest cameo made by Detroit rocker Iggy Pop
The Chrysler brand is continuing to build upon signature design and Detroit-born style with a new 30-second commercial titled "Unboxing". The commercial showcases the world-renowned fashion designer and Detroit native, John Varvatos, with the new 2013 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition, and also includes a guest cameo made by Detroit rocker Iggy Pop. The ad "Unboxing" will air on national and cable networks.
"Collaborating with John Varvatos is a true testament to what the Chrysler brand represents, proving that with inspiration, determination and hard work come beautiful things," said Saad Chehab, President and CEO – Chrysler Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "This partnership embodies two brands coming together to deliver unique design, exclusive style and classic refinement."
"I am excited to continue my partnership with Chrysler, and launch the Limited Edition 300C vehicle that I collaborated on with their world class design team," said John Varvatos. "It is a very special and personal automobile that has so many great design details and features. Having my friend Iggy Pop join me in my new commercial just made it even sweeter."The spot opens with a delivery truck making its way through the busy streets of New York carrying the Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition. A voiceover begins to tell a story about perfection and luxury stating "to perfect every detail, work with a perfectionist who sweats every detail. If you want to refine a luxury car you're proud to put your name on, work with a guy whose name is his reputation." As the truck makes its way through the streets, you see Varvatos as he awaits the delivery of the finished car to his Bowery store in New York City. After Varvatos inspects the vehicle for the first time, a special guest cameo is made by one of his Detroit friends and collaborators, Iggy Pop, as they drive off in the vehicle together. To view "Unboxing", please visit the Chrysler brand Youtube site http://www.youtube.com/user/chrysler "Unboxing" was created in partnership with Wieden+Kennedy of Portland.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV