MONTREAL, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Dollarama Inc. ("Dollarama" or the "Corporation") (TSX: DOL) announces that it will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended February 3, 2013 on Friday, April 12, 2013.
Dollarama's Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Larry Rossy will hold a conference call on the same day, at 10:30 a.m. (EDT) to discuss the Corporation's results. Mr. Rossy will be joined on the call by Mr. Michael Ross, Chief Financial Officer and Secretary, Mr. Stéphane Gonthier, Chief Operating Officer, and Mr. Neil Rossy, Chief Merchandising Officer. In addition to the Corporation presentation on the call, there will be a question and answer session at which investors and financial analysts are invited to ask questions. Media may participate in the call on a listen-only basis.
To participate in, or listen to the call, please dial (514) 392-9193 or (866) 226-1792 and indicate that you would like to participate in the Dollarama conference call.
This conference call will be recorded and available for replay beginning two hours after the end of the call and will be available through May 12, 2013. To access the replay, please dial (514) 861-2272 or (800) 408-3053, then the access number 1170458#.About Dollarama Dollarama is Canada's leading dollar store operator with 761 locations across the country. Our stores provide customers with compelling value in convenient locations, including metropolitan areas, mid-sized cities and small towns. Dollarama aims to provide customers with a consistent shopping experience, offering a broad assortment of everyday consumer products, general merchandise and seasonal items. Products are sold in individual or multiple units at select fixed price points up to $3.00. SOURCE DOLLARAMA INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV