3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- CNSL's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 70.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $51.32 million or 39.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.22%.
- The gross profit margin for CONSOLIDATED COMM HLDGS INC is rather high; currently it is at 61.40%. Regardless of CNSL's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, CONSOLIDATED COMM HLDGS INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The share price of CONSOLIDATED COMM HLDGS INC has not done very well: it is down 9.94% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- You can view the full Consolidated Communications Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts