3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
Exterran Partners L.P (NASDAQ: EXLP) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.10%. Exterran Partners, L.P. provides natural gas contract operations services to customers in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 180.86. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Exterran Partners L.P a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Exterran Partners L.P has been 188,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Exterran Partners L.P has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 23.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Exterran Partners L.P as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- EXTERRAN PARTNERS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EXTERRAN PARTNERS LP increased its bottom line by earning $0.14 versus $0.07 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.00 versus $0.14).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Energy Equipment & Services industry. The net income increased by 225.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.52 million to $14.67 million.
- 43.90% is the gross profit margin for EXTERRAN PARTNERS LP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.34% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 72.95% to $45.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 28.37%.
- You can view the full Exterran Partners L.P Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV