- Why the preferred shares are a much better deal for investors than the common shares, by the numbers.
- Why some professional investors are sticking with GSE preferred shares, based on the preferred shares' superior position in the event Freddie and Freddie are wound-down or liquidated.
- Why the successful government bailout of American International Group was different from the bailout of the GSEs.
- How the DTA recapture robs one part of the U.S. Treasury to pay another.
- Possible ways forward for the U.S. housing finance market.
- Political pressure on FHFA Acting Director Edward DeMarco.
Wild Stock Action Continues for Fannie Preferred (Update 1)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.