Storcom Enhances Its Innovative Recover(SM) By Storcom 'Recovery-as-a-Service' Partnering With SingleHop For Infrastructure Services
"We have looked at all of the moving parts that are necessary to make business continuity in a public or private cloud a reality and bundled them into one solution using the best technologies," Kluger said. "Outsourcing all or part of backup and recovery frees an organization's IT staff to focus on projects relevant to their organization's core business values while reducing the risk of data loss, preventing corruption, and improving the ability to provide business continuance."
About StorcomStorcom, a leader in the storage and data protection industry, specializes in understanding the latest technologies—from public cloud storage solutions to solving the performance demands of today's key applications with emerging technologies in the storage industry & data protection industry. Visit recover.storcom.net to learn more about Recover by Storcom. Visit www.storcom.net to learn more about all of our other offerings.
About SingleHopSingleHop is a cloud hosting company that offers highly scalable, on-demand infrastructure services to both end-users and resellers. With clients in 114 countries, multiple data centers, and over 10,000 servers online, SingleHop delivers state of the art resources and services with industry-leading deployment time and custom support. SingleHop was established in 2006 and makes its home in Chicago. In 2011, the company was named #25 on the Inc. 500 list for the fastest growing companies in America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV