World Economic Forum Names Brown Advisory's Dune Thorne As A 2013 Young Global Leader
At Brown Advisory, Ms. Thorne serves as an Investment Advisor, where she works with multi-generational families with complex wealth and legacy issues to help them grow, protect and transfer their assets. She has more than 13 years of experience in the industry. Dune earned an MBA at Harvard Business School where she completed studies in the psychology of female investing as well as angel investing, and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. She is a Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS®) professional and a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA).
In addition to her role at Brown Advisory, Ms. Thorne is also the founder and Chairwoman of Investing in Girls, a non-profit financial literacy and mentor program for young women, arming them with the skills and confidence they need to become independent and influential women.
About Brown Advisory Brown Advisory ( www.brownadvisory.com) is an independent investment management firm, with approximately $35 billion in client assets, with principal offices in Baltimore and Washington, D.C., as well as in Boston, Wilmington, Del., Chapel Hill, N.C., and London. The Firm's institutional and private clients are based in 50 states and 22 countries and are serviced by over 300 employees worldwide, all of whom are equity owners of the firm.
SOURCE Brown Advisory
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV