BENTON HARBOR, Mich., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Great design fits seamlessly into life, especially when it helps around the house. Whirlpool brand dishwashers are cleaning up with its Gold® Series Dishwasher with PowerScour™, as well as four other Whirlpool Gold® Series Dishwashers, earning the Good Housekeeping Seal by the Good Housekeeping Research Institute (GHRI). The ENERGY STAR® dishwashers scour away baked-on foods and deliver twice the coverage to clean without using an additional drop of water.
Founded in 1900 for the purpose of improving the lives of consumers and their families, the Good Housekeeping Research Institute is the consumer product evaluation lab of Good Housekeeping Magazine. Products such as the Whirlpool Gold® dishwashers which have the Good Housekeeping Seal are protected by a two-year limited warranty as part of the magazine's consumer policy.
This announcement comes on the heels of the GHRI awarding Whirlpool Gold® gas and electric ranges with TimeSavor™ Convection cooking with the Good Housekeeping Seal."Whirlpool brand is honored to receive the Good Housekeeping Research Institute Seal on our line of Whirlpool Gold® dishwashers," said Tanu Grewal, senior brand manager, Whirlpool. "The intuitive technology in our dishwashers will not only ensure your dishes come out spotless, but also make sure no water is wasted in the process." Key design elements s of the Whirlpool Gold® Series Dishwasher series include:
- The Sensor cycle cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water. It automatically selects the right wash and dry settings for your load by using two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle.
- The PowerScour™ option, available on model WDT910SAY, uses 40 targeted spray jets in a designated wash area to scour away baked on foods and new design features larger jets that deliver two times more coverage to clean even your large pots and pans without soaking or scrubbing.
- Whirlpool's ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers exceed government efficiency standards, so they are better for the environment and your wallet.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts