Good Times Restaurants Inc. (Nasdaq: GTIM) today announced that it is breaking a new television campaign next week that will begin to tell a brand story of the lengths that Good Times goes to in order to find the best fresh, all natural ingredients possible for its products.
Boyd Hoback, President & CEO said, “With limited budgets we challenged Tom Evans and Larae Netten, who have worked on Good Times’ advertising for over fifteen years, to come up with an idea for a campaign that allows us to tell our unique product story in a totally unconventional way, but that is consistent with our heritage of fun, irreverent advertising.”
The Company said that this is the first foray back into television advertising in three years and that it is focusing predominantly on cable programming in its media buy. The campaign will highlight the introduction of Hand Breaded Springer Mountain Farms All Natural Chicken Tenderloins, specialty Meyer Natural Angus beef burgers and $2 Hatch Valley New Mexico Green Chile Breakfast Burritos.
Tom Evans, owner of Stamen Pistil Advertising and Design, added, "Our goal was to create an advertising campaign that feels decidedly hand-crafted with simple music and illustrations telling the story instead of more traditional live action advertising. We hired Jon Cannell, well known as an illustrator and designer, to draw our stories, then put those illustrations in the hands of Jason Metter, of Blue Fruit, Inc., to bring them to life using computer-based motion graphics techniques. Tom Lecher of Echo Boys, Minneapolis, arranged the music. Good Times is a highly likable brand, and this advertising reflects that quality even as it drives home a pointed product story with clearly delineated points of difference, and paints an honest picture of Good Times as a highly principled company."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV