NYC Mold Litigation And Arbitration Cases Increasing Due To Superstorm Sandy Flooding
NEW YORK, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One NYC mold inspection and mold removal company has been receiving media attention for their proprietary mold inspection and reporting software, recognized as industry standard for court cases, insurance claims, other claims for relief or support, mold inspections for financial institutions, and more.
As their software creates comprehensive reports that are clean cut and easy to read and understand, many homeowners and property owners are seeking out Five Boro Mold Specialist Inc. just for this particular service. Five Boro Mold Specialist Inc. also assists property owners with insurance claims along with being able to bill insurance companies directly, saving the property owner the hassles and headaches of dealing with insurance companies.
A recent NYC mold litigation case between tenants and landlords, property owners, and condo associations- New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, First Department, No. 4810. Cornell v. 360 West 51st Street Realty et al., New York
This particular case was first lost by the tenant, of which, the tenant filed an appeal with the Manhattan Supreme Court and had her verdict over turned in her favor. This recent mold litigation case has opened the doors for tenants to be able to have peace of mind when it comes to the air they breathe in their own home, apartment, or condo.Due to all of the recent media attention mold has been receiving, new laws and bills are being created and presented to the senate for stricter rules and regulations on mold and air quality. Landlords, property owners, and property management companies which have been literally getting away with proverbial murder, now have a legitimate reason to make a genuine effort at keeping their tenants dwellings free and clear of toxic mold.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV