DEARBORN, Mich., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FCE Bank, a European subsidiary of Ford Motor Credit Company, has published its Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended Dec. 31, 2012. FCE Bank also has published an investor presentation on its 2012 financial results. The annual report and accounts and the 2012 FCE financial results investor presentation are available at http://www.fcebank.com/investorindex.html.
About FCE Bank FCE Bank plc is a United Kingdom-registered bank that provides automotive financial services to Ford dealers and customers in Europe. FCE is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Credit Company LLC, a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company.
SOURCE Ford Motor Credit Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV