DEARBORN, Mich., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FCE Bank, a European subsidiary of Ford Motor Credit Company, has published its Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended Dec. 31, 2012. FCE Bank also has published an investor presentation on its 2012 financial results. The annual report and accounts and the 2012 FCE financial results investor presentation are available at http://www.fcebank.com/investorindex.html.
About FCE Bank FCE Bank plc is a United Kingdom-registered bank that provides automotive financial services to Ford dealers and customers in Europe. FCE is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Credit Company LLC, a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company.
SOURCE Ford Motor Credit Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV