With 36 employees, the General Dynamics C4 Systems' Seabrook, Md., facility comprises nearly 12,000 square feet of space that includes the new EDGE Space Innovation Center.
The EDGE Innovation Network is a collaborative, open environment enabling industry and academia, with government input, to work together to enhance the delivery cycle of new technologies and innovative capabilities for military, homeland security, law enforcement and first responders worldwide. There are 13 innovation centers located throughout the United States, in Canada and Britain. More information about the EDGE Innovation Network is available at www.edge-innovation.com.
General Dynamics C4 Systems is a business unit of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD). More information about General Dynamics C4 Systems' expertise in building, integrating and sustaining satellite ground systems is available at www.gdc4s.com/space
More information about General Dynamics is available at www.generaldynamics.com.SOURCE General Dynamics C4 Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV