NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
DSW (DSW) upgraded at Credit Suisse from neutral to outperform. $73 price target. Expectations have come down to a reasonable level, Credit Suisse said.
Kohl's (KSS) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank from Hold to Sell. $41 price target. Company is seeing weaker traffic, Deutsche Bank said.
Panera Bread (PNRA) was initiated with an utperform rating at Bernstein. $190 price target. Expect comps ahead of consensus and continued unit growth, Bernstein said.Vanguard Health (VHS) was downgraded at Leerink to market perform from outperform. Company is leveraged to potential Medicare DSH cuts, Leerink Swann said. Vail Resorts (MTN) downgraded at Stifel from buy to hold. Valuation call, as the stock is up 49% since late May, Stifel Nicolaus said. Family Dollar (FDO) was upgraded at Deutsche from hold to buy. $71 price target. Margin fears have peaked and sales expectations appear more realistic, Deutsche Bank said. FDO Family Dollar downgraded at Citi from buy to neutral. $65 price target. Company has limited earnings upside potential, Citigroup said. Informatica (INFA) downgraded at Nomura from buy to neutral. Valuation call, as the stock is up 38% over the past six months, Nomura said. $40 price target. Mattress Firm (MFRM) was upgraded at Stifel from hold to buy. Company is seeing easier comps, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV