Limited Brands, Inc. Files Form 10-K For Fiscal Year 2012
COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) today filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Feb. 2, 2013 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Form 10-K is available on the company's website at http://www.limitedbrands.com/investors/company_info/sec_filings.aspx.
Copies of the Form 10-K will also be made available, free of charge, upon written request to:
Limited Brands, Inc.Investor Relations DepartmentThree Limited Parkway, P.O. Box 16000 Columbus, Ohio 43216ABOUT LIMITED BRANDS: Limited Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international company. The company operates 2,619 specialty stores in the United States and its brands are sold in more than 700 company-operated and franchised additional locations world-wide. The company's products are also available online at www.VictoriasSecret.com, www.BathandBodyWorks.com, www.HenriBendel.com and www.LaSenza.com . Limited Brands b-roll footage of stores is available through our online newsroom. SOURCE Limited Brands, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV