About United Water
United Water is one of the nation’s leading environmental companies, providing water and wastewater services to approximately 5.5 million people in the United States. In addition to owning and operating 18 water utilities, United Water operates 90 municipal and industrial water and wastewater systems through innovative public-private partnerships and contract agreements. Founded in 1869, United Water is a subsidiary of SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT.
About SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT
Natural resources are not infinite. Each day, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT (Paris:
SEV, Brussels: SEVB) and its subsidiaries deal with the challenge of
protecting resources by providing innovative solutions to industries and
to millions of people. SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT supplies drinking water to 97
million people, provides wastewater treatment services for 66 million
people and collects the waste produced by close to 50 million people.
SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT has 79,550 employees and, with its presence on a
global scale, is a world leader exclusively dedicated to environmental
services. SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT, reported sales turnover of 14.8 billion
Euros ($18.8 billion USD) at the end of financial year 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV