“I would also like to personally thank Dave and Kathy for their contributions to the company. Dave has been an integral member of SUPERVALU for 15 years and of the executive team for the last seven. He has worked tirelessly since the transaction announcement to assist me in building our new organization,” said Duncan.
Duncan continued, “During her tenure, Kathy has completed a tremendous amount of work in finance, especially her leadership of our organizational efficiency initiative, and technology, including her leadership of improved tools and processes supporting our retail businesses. I wish Andy, Dave and Kathy all the best with their future endeavors.”
About SUPERVALU INC.
SUPERVALU Inc. is one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the U.S. with annual sales of approximately $17 billion. SUPERVALU serves customers across the United States through a network of approximately 3,470 stores composed of 1,950 independent stores serviced primarily by the Company’s food distribution business, 1,331 Save-A-Lot stores, of which 950 are operated by licensee owners; and 191 traditional retail grocery stores. Headquartered in Minnesota, SUPERVALU has approximately 35,000 employees. For more information about SUPERVALU visit www.supervalu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV