Online Course Company ICE Training Institute Offers Easy And Convenient Access To OSHA Certification
ORMOND BEACH, Fla., March 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Need to get certified for cosmetology courses, industrial health and safety, or other OSHA certifications? From now until the end of April, ICE Training Institute is offering 10% off on all OSHA courses powered by 360Training. Customers can take advantage of this offer by using the discount code "March13" at checkout.
"We're very excited to provide this great offer for future students," admits Jeff Godin, co-founder of ICE Training Institute. "Whether you're a mom looking to get an education from home or someone who's been in the field for years and just wants to continue their education, we want to provide the best classes and certifications at anyone's convenience."
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the career outlook for cosmetology careers is projected to see a 14% growth rate between 2010 and 2020. With a median salary of $30,000 to $50,000, the industry is typically at a zero unemployment rate and is always in demand for new professionals. Job opportunities vary from salons and barber shops to performance arts companies and the motion picture industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV